SRAM Eagle Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Highlights og the SRAM PC XX1 Eagle chain
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings